- ISSeP performs the first Pesticides Biomonitoring in Wallonia. Soon, pesticides on human blood and urines of Walloons will be controlled
- 22nd of november 2018, ISSeP talks about microsensor of air quality analysis at the SOMMET WALLON AIR CLIMAT ENERGY, at Palais des Congrès in Liège, Belgium
- 27 November 2018, VALSE project scientific symposium: how to valorize sediments as cross-border resources?
- June 2018: ISSeP makes the acquisition of a drone to complete data
2018: Positive results for the satisfaction survey of our Reference Laboratory! This survey meets a requirement of ISO 17043: 2010, for an institute accredited since 2016. It concerns the organization, by the ISSeP, of proficiency tests was carried out in 2017. The results obtained that the vast majority of respondents are satisfied with the types of requirements realized (in terms of matrices and parameters), organization and reports by the Reference Laboratory.
- January 2017: Administration Contract signed between ISSeP and the Minister of the Environment, Carlo Di Antonio. The contract defines the strategic and operational objectives to which ISSeP commits itself. Recognition of a good relationship of trust found between ISSeP and the Walloon Government as well as the bases of an indispensable collaboration