Scientific Institute of Public Service for a healthy and safe environment.
The ISSeP specializes in monitoring the environment in Wallonia, preventing risks and nuisance, research and technological development. The ISSeP works for the Walloon Region but also for the private sector, individuals and municipalities. The Institute is also the reference laboratory for Wallonia.
- January 2017: Administration Contract signed between ISSeP and the Minister of the Environment, Carlo Di Antonio. The contract defines the strategic and operational objectives to which ISSeP commits itself. Recognition of a good relationship of trust found between ISSeP and the Walloon Government as well as the bases of an indispensable collaboration
- 9th décember 2016: Article in CCI Mag: La Sentinelle de l’environnement a 25 ans.
- August 2017: ISSeP is launching a new partnership with EURELCO, a European network that maps and shares information on the current and future level of landfill improvement projects (ELFMs) in EU Member States.
- 2-6 octobre 2017 – 16th Waste Management and Landfill Symposium, Sardinia 2017, Sardaigne.
- 24 octobre 2017 – CRR methodology presentation for the the georadar use for the auscultation of roads, Sterrebeek.